Surface Engineering and nano-Materials Research Group
Chemical Engineering and Materials
Faculty / Institute
Faculty of Chemical Science
Research in the next areas:
- Materials at High temperature in extreme conditions.
- Coatings for high Temperature.
- Mass Spectrometry and Coatings Design.
- Computational Methods: Finite Elements, Thermodynamic Calculations and Diffusional Calculations.
- High temperature corrosion in molten salts: Static and Dynamic Conditions.
- High Pressuresteam dynamic loop testing.
- High Temperature Corrosion Monitoring.
- Thermal Storage in Solar Thermal Power Plants.